Bertazzoni Professional Series ranges bring the authentic experience of Italian cooking into your home. The cooktop is designed for versitility and efficiency. The dual-ring power burner is a high-efficiency burner with separately controlled flames can handle both delicate simmering and powerful searing with 750 to 19,000 BTU. All Bertazzoni ranges include a gas conversion kit for LP. The range also features a convenient electric griddle in stainless steel to offer even more cooking space and options. Bertazzoni's exclusive brass burners are designed and manufactured in Italy. The brass body of the burner creates a individual flame for the most percise heat delivery. Included in the center of the dual-ring power burner is a brass cap embossed with the beautiful winged-wheel corporate brand for a sophisticated and unique look. The oven features a gas broiler with an extra-wide European convection fan for balanced air-flow. This allows ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking. Included with the oven is a telescopic glide shelf and soft-close door hinges for easy one handed operation. The door features edge-to-edge tempered glass windows to minimize heat loss. The range features the signature Bertazzoni ergonomic design knobs and metal handles that match perfectly with the many other Professional Series products offered by Bertazzoni.
- 6 Monobloc Brass burners with up to 19000 BTU and stainless steel griddle with cover
- Counter Depth design allows ranges to sit flush with cabinetry for seemless installation
- 19000 BTU Power burner with dual ring flame delivering fastest time-to-boil in its class
- Stainless steel worktop is formed from one piece to allow easy cleaning with no gaps, joints, or screws
- European Convection Oven
- Soft-close oven door with edge-to-edge tempered glass
- Elegant temperature gauge for control of oven temperature during pre-heating and baking
- 1" stainlesss steel backguard for sleek design and integration into any kitchen.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.